Research the Quakers. You need to produce an information text/poster on this group of people for your project. Here are some links below to help you:
Research the Victorian Music Hall. Create an information text/poster all about the music halls and why they were so popular!
Write a page of information to answers these questions and reflect on your learning through doing the Victorian project.
1. What did you find most interesting about the Victorians? Why?
2. List 5 different facts you have learnt through doing the Victorian project?
3. What do you think life would have been like as a poor Victorian child? Explain your answer
4. What do you think life would have been like as a wealthy Victorian child? Explain your answer
5. What were the main differences between being a poor or wealthy Victorian child? Explain your answers
6. What 3 things surprised you about the Victorians?
7. If you could ask Queen Victoria 3 questions, what would they be?
8. What recommendations would you have for her to improve being Queen?
9. What three questions would you ask Charles Dickens about life in Victorian Britain?
10. What do you think the best invention was during the Victorian era? Why? Explain your answer.
Begin checking through your whole project making sure you have completed it to a high standard.
Finish off any parts of your project that need it. Then check the decoration, spelling, presentation and improve it so it is ready to share.
YOU NEED TO UPLOAD YOUR WORK IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
1. UPLOAD PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE WHOLE PROJECT TO SEESAW
2. SEND ME PHOTOGRAPHS, POWERPOINTS OR WORD DOCUMENTS VIA MICROSOFT TEAMS
(To do this if you message me in the chat, you can click the little paperclip and click attach to send it to me).
3. BRING IN A HARD COPY ON FRIDAY FOR ME TO HAVE A LOOK AT. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE IT HOME AFTER.